Wednesday 13 March 2019

The Paper Shelter Challenge #374 - Digital Image


This week I used The Paper Shelter Businessman digital stamp. He is coloured with Copics.  I used two stencils for my background, the brick wall and the steel door.  My papers are from the Wild Rose Studio "Man about Town" and Authentique "Rugged" paper packs.  I cut the papers and image on Spellbinders dies.  My stickers are from a sticker pack by Cresative Stickers "Happy Dad's Day".  I also added a few stamps - the paintbrush and splashes of paint and sentiment. 

A close up of the stickers...

 



Our fabulous sponsor, The Paper Shelter, has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!


Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week!


Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 49: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge #61: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Lovely!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator and Owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love all the detail you have added.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back again!
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!