Friday 12 May 2017

Winnie Fruit Punch Wishes




I have made a multi fold card and you might see a few more of these in the near future because I love the layout. I used the adorable Winnie Fruit Punch Wishes stamp from Polkadoodles, coloured her with Copics, added Crystal Stickles to the flower centres and heart and tiny dots of Liquid Pearls around the image. I used Ground Espresso ink to distress the edges of all my papers which are from the First Edition Isabelle paper pad. I cut the image from a Spellbinders die, used a Martha Stewart heart border punch and added some doilies. The sentiment is part of a stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy and the border is another Spellbinders die called Fancy Label Tags 4. I recently went on a shopping spree and found this beautiful lace and these stunning Prima flowers.

Here's a few more pics of my card from different angles...



And some close up shots...



I will be entering my card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge 18 - Anything Goes with DT's optional die cut twist;


8 comments:

  1. Adorable and so gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends
    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great triangle fold card - so cute and the embellishments are fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! Fantastic design, and your colouring is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful can great colouring. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...stunning card. Thank you for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Cute’ challenge with your lovely card… the image is so sweet. Please join us again next time. Good luck!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable thank you so much for playing along with us this time hope to see you again soon
    Polkadoodles
    Jacki (PD DT) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!