Sunday 14 September 2014

2013 Family Challenge 28 - Ruffles


I used a Belles and Whistles stamp, coloured with Copics and Stickles, white gel pen dots in her bows and some Glossy Accents on the flowers. My paper is from the Prima Fairy Flora collection. I wet the one strip of paper,  tore the edges, inked them and sewed it down the middle to keep it in place. This was my inspiration for the card. I used ruffled lace to make the backing of the white flower and attached it all with a glue gun. The butterflies are punched and have black Stickles for their bodies. The one is a Petaloo butterfly.  I have three coloured bows under the pink flower. I used three different stitches when sewing my papers and added a piece of lace with sequins on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!