Sunday 18 November 2012

Family Card Challenge 22 - Christmas using green and red

I really enjoyed making this card because I got to use some new goodies I bought. The patterned paper is from “Yuletide” paper pack from We R Memory Keepers. The red paper is Spotted Core’dinations which I sanded with a little distressing tool called Heart Attack. I sewed them together with a decorative stitch. I coloured in a Tilda and Magnolia  Christmas envelope stamp with my Copics and Diamond and Crystal Stickles. The Merry Christmas is from a pack I bought at a market recently. The green and white brad is part of the Yuletide range. I used some Tea Dye distress ink on the edges of the stamp and tag. Some glittered pearls and a Prima rose finish it off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!